domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

Unit 8

  1.- Wallet
       Synonym: Billfold
       I lost my wallet last night
  2.- Rug
       Synonym; Carpet
       I bought a green rug yesterday
  3.- To borrow
       Synonyms: pawn
       Can you borrow me a pencil please
  4.- Laundry
       Synonym: Washing, Wash.
       Today I did my laundry
  5.- To do dishes
       Synonym: wash platter
        Tomorrow is your turn to do the dishes
  6.- Tidy
       Synonym: ordered
       My brother is very tidy
  7.- Newspaper
       Synonym: Daily news
       I got the newspaper today in the morning
  8.- Armchair
       Synonym: Chair
       Five minutes ago I broke my armchair
  9.- Routine
       Synonym: Daily Schechule
       I have no sleep routine
10.- Faucet
       Synonym: hydrant
       My faycet is pouring to much water

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario